ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

south wales meet at ikea cardiff bank holiday mon?

White ds3
big title i know but its such a short time till the bank holiday and was wondering if anyone is intrestid? meet in ikea in the afternoon then drive down to mc donalds tunnel runs and piks etc

1.pritchard182

CLS, RS MEG
Is that the ikea near Grangetown? Sorry not lived here long... What time Easter Monday working until 16:30?

White ds3
Duno whatever time people wnt I'm not fusy mabe in the afternoon? 6 ish? If there isn't too much intrest then we'll just leave it but worth a try lol

172 Flamer
Is this still happening guys? If so I am up for it and will bring the camera along too! Would be good to do something! Come on guys!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
When we acctualy get a meet together, they aint too bad, its just hard work getting it sorted :p
Looks like we need more notice and something to do while at the meet.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I aint heard from him since the last but one meet in ikea around october/november time :rasp:
Guppy if your reading...help us :)

Im area rep on Megane sport now (ex clio sport rep) and am organising a meet in the not too distant future - will post details on here as well and all are welcome to tag along. Think it will be a driving meet though - possibly the Black Mountains run as quite a few megane owners in Swansea area. Will be the first meet we have had on Megane Sport so hopefully will be a good one.