ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales meet Swansea 20/02/2011

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys here are the details for the official Cliosport meet this month. Due to issues in January I need to bump it over into February.

Date: Sunday 20th
Time: 11.30am
Activities: Food in the Harvester or drinks, then a drive down to Bracelet bay for pictures chat and make our way home after then.

More details will be put up shortly but these are the guidelines so people can plan. And it will be on 100%.

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys here are the details for the official Cliosport meet this month. Due to issues in January I need to bump it over into February.

• Bracelet Bay (SA3 4JT)

Link to the Harvester
http://www.harvester.co.uk/find-a-harvester/morfa-parc.html

Activities: Stop at the Harvester for some food, or just a drink for those that don't want food. Then take a leisurely drive down to Bracelet bay for a park up, chat and pictures etc. Making our own ways home from there.

F

foulmouth

Can't make it to the meet cos its TO EARLY. I so hate working mornings :-(

Focus RS + S3
my 2p worth

IMO its a little early, people may be out on the pop the night before and in my case id have to leave about 10am and then the day would be over by 2pm if that makes sense

il probably end up coming anyways lol

F

foulmouth

Hodgins91 makes perfect sense, 1 to 2 pm be better? Gives everyone a chance to sort stuff out en!

Fiesta ST-3
Sorry lads thats the time, if you can't make it then tough luck. I can't please everyone. If I move it forward then the people who are already able to come may not be able to.

Scott.

Renaultsport Clio 182
I hope to be there - wouldn't have been a chance in hell if it had been a rugby weekend but the 6 Nations has a break that week

I'll let you know for definite a little closer to the date though

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Im working that night but i might be able to make an appearance in my swirl bus :) Defos a maybe !

clio sport 172 ph1
Ill be up for it, but wont have the food but will meet you guys in bracelet bay car park, jus after 12 if thats ok?

Fiesta ST-3
1.Scott
2.Rek
3.Liam
4.mark
5. Gez (maybe)
6.Lady-bock
7. Bluebell.
8. Ellis182
9. Tomtom172
10. Craigclio172

Clio 172 Track(ish)
Hey all! I'd like to tag along and meet you guys too :)

1.Scott
2.Rek
3.Liam
4.mark
5. Gez (maybe)
6.Lady-bock
7. Bluebell.
8. Ellis182
9.Craigclio172
10. Tomtom172 +1 maybe +2
11. Stokedkid

Focus RS + S3
depends if i get my car back this week if i can make it :(

@bash

is your clio silver 182 with S999 LRG on the plate?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Might have been given a free pass to come to this guys, need to get me a cleaning.

Fiesta ST-3
1.Scott
2.Rek
3.Liam
4.mark
5. Gez (maybe)
6.Lady-bock
7. Bluebell.
8. Ellis182
9.Craigclio172
11. Stokedkid
12. Owen 182

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
i will hopefully show my face. (not been to a meet in about 4 years) i have a funny accent aswell

1.Scott
2.Rek
3.Liam
4.mark
5. Gez (maybe)
6.Lady-bock
7. Bluebell.
8. Ellis182
9.Craigclio172
11. Stokedkid
12. Owen 182
13. kris-182

hello guys,...Scott could you please be so kind as to make it clear to me (as im blonde lol) what time are me actually meeting i know you put 11.30 but theres alot of talk on here, and could somebody be-able to give us a Postcoed for the nav so that we can find it as dont know swansea that well....many thanks x

Focus RS + S3

• Bracelet Bay (SA3 4JT)
Link to the Harvester
http://www.harvester.co.uk/find-a-harvester/morfa-parc.html

Activities: Stop at the Harvester for some food, or just a drink for those that don't want food. Then take a leisurely drive down to Bracelet bay for a park up, chat and pictures etc. Making our own ways home from there.

;)

@rob

of course mate, im as new as you are lol

Focus RS + S3
some good news, picking the car up from birchdown tomorrow, ill be coming along, hopefully i can fall back in love with the car :)