ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales spots

Clio 182 trophy
Rhod is it your T i keep seeing, seen it a couple times on Epynt and also a few times in Pembrey always looks nice?

Will be down Pembrey Sun for truck racing always worth a watch.

I could have been the other trophy on m4 yesterday as i was around there in the afternoon.

Ultra Red Megane 175
Rhod is it your T i keep seeing, seen it a couple times on Epynt and also a few times in Pembrey always looks nice?

Will be down Pembrey Sun for truck racing always worth a watch.

I could have been the other trophy on m4 yesterday as i was around there in the afternoon.

Hi mate, yes that's mine. Been up to Epynt once this year and also Pembrey a few times.

182 Cup Inferno
loads of 182s nd 172s down here in pembs. seen a v6 around 2. think i might pop up on the 6th june 2!

used to be in pembs but moved now! i did notice a sudden influx of 182's in the last couple of years!!

Ultra Red Megane 175
whos is the trophy with the numberplate that looks like luxery? saw it down the mumbles on monday

That's been spotted a few times around Swansea IIRC, don't think he's a member here though.

Spotted a few out and about today:

RB182 heading eastbound on the M4 between Llanelli and Swansea around midday, numberplate B** WAW or something.

LY182 heading westbound around 5pm at the Pontarddulais/Llanelli junction.

Green PH1 heading westbound at Swansea also around 5pm.

Rhod

R27 191/500
Blue v6 in glam uni car park quite often not sure on the plate but the plate has the usual v6 in it