ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west mini meet pics inc 197...

Brisol my lover..
few pics of the mini meet last night which inc the 197, which i got to say drives sooo good.......
DSC00018-1.jpg

DSC00019-1.jpg

DSC00020-1.jpg

DSC00016-1.jpg

DSC00017-1.jpg

DSC00014-1.jpg

DSC00015-1.jpg

DSC00013-1.jpg

Thats the meet then we went to the boozer....

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

Brisol my lover..
a few of thre guys went out in the 197, im sure they will post up what they thought of it???? I am really really impressed and want one....

uploading pics now boyo.

as for the 197 i have to agree loads and loads of grip, no kick though as mentioned before on here just continuous power, seats are very comfortable and hold you in well, and in closing the brakes wow.

dont like the silver myself, i would prefer black.

Pikey Truck
I had to dash guys...

Was going for a meal with a couple of fitties... ;)

Guna have to test drive one that City Motors has... Must say Its a very nice car... Seats are well comfy!!

Would choose that colour...!! Chose it on the poll...!! Engine looks alot easier to work on...! and im loving the grill!! Looks alot better in the flesh...!!

What pub did u end up in??

Chris

pics as promissed

DSC00027-1.jpg

DSC00028-1.jpg

DSC00029-1.jpg

DSC00030-1.jpg

DSC00031-1.jpg

DSC00032-1.jpg

DSC00033-1.jpg

DSC00034-1.jpg

DSC00035-1.jpg
]

DSC00036-1.jpg

DSC00037-1.jpg

DSC00038-1.jpg

DSC00039-1.jpg

DSC00040-1.jpg

DSC00041-1.jpg

DSC00042-1.jpg

DSC00043-1.jpg

and the Lady herself

DSC00044-1.jpg

DSC00045-1.jpg

and apprently we featured on swcruise or summit like that i have been told and we were snapped by the silver zetec s with the heavy weight bird driving it, you know the one who ragged it out of the car park.

DSC00046-1.jpg

DSC00047-1.jpg

DSC00048-1.jpg

DSC00049-1.jpg

oh pics taken on sony ericsson k800i.

Enjoy

Justin.

Pikey Truck
Sweet Pics there matey...!

Did u get one of Lady S's Engine bay...? Was looking mint!! :approve:

A4 Avant & A3
theres the Black Clio i saw in mangotsfield!! C19EST..
Who's is the 172 cup, HT53? i've seen that around too :)

And LadyS, remember seeing that just after you bought it when i was driving mine into the dealers for some work.

All the motors are looking very nice by the way.

A4 Avant & A3
I'll keep an eye out.. BV02 :) i spotted a Blue 172 today at parkway but don't think it was that number plate!
Danm.. i'll keep on looking

Cupped Meg 225 Lux
BIG jts said:
a few of thre guys went out in the 197, im sure they will post up what they thought of it???? I am really really impressed and want one....

I liked it, different feel, bigger, better built and well planted. As Justin said, brakes seemed sweet, but thats only from passenger seat. I could be tempted but not until nicely depreciated 1yr old ones are available.

Justin, whats 'SW Cruise'?.

chrisfez said:
I liked it, different feel, bigger, better built and well planted. As Justin said, brakes seemed sweet, but thats only from passenger seat. I could be tempted but not until nicely depreciated 1yr old ones are available.

Justin, whats 'SW Cruise'?.

apparently a chavvy boy racer cruise club i think ?

Pikey Truck
Norris_309 said:
theres the Black Clio i saw in mangotsfield!! C19EST..
Who's is the 172 cup, HT53? i've seen that around too :)

And LadyS, remember seeing that just after you bought it when i was driving mine into the dealers for some work.

All the motors are looking very nice by the way.

That will be mine matey!! ;)

Brisol my lover..
chrisfez said:
Yep, bordering on brown trousers requirement.....
You didnt have to get a lift home with him!!!,i was going to say ask him about the porsche on the ring rd, but he's gone on hols for week.....

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Looks like a good meet. I'll be along to the next meet as soon as my Clio gets here.

Pikey Truck
Freebone said:
looks like a good meet guys sorry i couldn't make it......you would have had a proper car to look at if i had...no mark 2 rubbish

Quit the bitcheyness boyo... ;)

I love mk1's as much as the mk2's...!!

Liquid Yellow 182
Norris_309 said:

You'll have to come to next meets Norris! One in Swindon 19th July...

Jon/Justin - some good pics there :)

LadySarah said:
You'll have to come to next meets Norris! One in Swindon 19th July...

Jon/Justin - some good pics there :)

ta, but do me one favour well except the wheel thing we chatted about before, clean your wheels plz.