ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west mini meet pics..

Here are my shocking pictures from last thing, not sure its even worth posting them to be honest.

P7030015.jpg

P7030016.jpg

P7030017.jpg

P7030019.jpg

P7030020.jpg

P7030021.jpg

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Lol yea i did thanks i even took the lead to the pub, but it was 'driving' condition really. I did make a grand entrance at the hotel though.

Lol yea i did thanks i even took the lead to the pub, but it was 'driving' condition really. I did make a grand entrance at the hotel though.

Driving condition - Soaking wet roads

Over take point - Before a bend

;)

The hotel entrance pmsl

Vee dub
Rich is that Monaco yours?

Yeah would have popped down in the gti but was out for a meal.

Vee dub
ah right, not sure who that is! I must pop along soon and have a chat.

I'll be at FCS

For such short notice it was a very good turn out. I will be looking to sort a regular type of thing out after the fcs so if you can think of any good local ish pubs then please let me know

MR2 Mk1 - AW11
All depends on what type of pub you fancy....

The Fox (where i work) is good for food.
The Farmhouse good for drinking (bad carparking)

Could always do a Sodbury high street pub crawl..... :)

106 GTi
I thought I had posted (deleted?) it already but that pub on Tuesday night was odd.

Why they could not put the food on the table etc (no announcement that the food was there or what it was), not the friendlist pub in the world IMO.

Food was not bad though and had a big carpark.

Last edited: