ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West pictures

47041898-M.jpg

47041908-M.jpg

47041912-M.jpg

and I didn't realise how close this car got whilst I was in the middle of the road..!

47041903-M.jpg

I noticed someone taking a shot of mine (S25 CUP) and Omar's in the car park, anyone got it? I never got round to getting any individual car park shots.

As always full size pics are available, just PM me.

Pikey Truck
Ye was a good meet mate, first meet ive been 2 with my valver...

had sum fun with a few cars including an mg zr 160 on the way back, he got a little pissed off... hehe!! :race:

Pikey Truck
Here You go Dude...!

Hey Nice 1 for catching them up!! hehe!

Attachments

• DSC00713.JPG
    DSC00713.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 51
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
is that a trophy with cup wheels? or is it just a rediculously red looking inferno.

cant believe how different the photos look to the time of day!

mr edt said:
its my inferno! the paints amazing changes colour all day!

I was just about to say thats pretty much exactly how it looked when I took it (nailed the colour balance for once!), hugely different to how it looked in the car park at 3pm.

COOPER MY08/POLO MY93
was a good meet, with a fun drive! just glad i had new front tyres put on, on saturday!

Danlp6 said:
Us south-western-ers do things the properrrr way, OOooARRrrrr!:clown:

Did you see the tractor turn up at the end? Thought that was quite apt, if we had got him to pose with his tractor with us we would have won the meet-photo competition easy!

Vee dub
LOL :clap:

It took us a while to get attendances this good... but now we have established regulars :)

Vee dub
Would have liked to have got round to chatting to everyone but it's difficult to do so in such a short time.. all lovely cars there...

Omar did a very good job of sorting the drive, thanks bud.

Hope your up for a New Year meet! :cheers:

Yea brilliant drive omar, thanks so much for organising that! the sharp corner ont that the willy had the inner rear wheel lifting lol, and it was with in the speedlimit before anyone says anything!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
sounds good...what about a long run from taunton to street and then maybe cheddar...make a day of it...lol

am so jealous i didn't make it now

Have the tractor boys (sorry, 'South West area reps') ever done a Breakfast run? Would be great heading out that way at like 7am on a Sunday morning or something when its dead quiet. I'm sure a few of us would be up for it.

Vee dub
That sounds a good idea actually... a sunday would be ideal...

I'm not too sure it would become a regular 'thing' but a one off would be an experience!