ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend blue 182

Clio 172 sport
Blue 182 spotted in southend followed me tonight in my 02 silver 172 from near inchape vw not far from tescos roundabout. i think it was an 04 plate had a lady driver.
looked very clean. At least a lot more clean than mine was!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I see this pretty much every day going through rayleigh if its the same im seeing. LW04 ir something like that

Clio 172 sport
Yeah that sounds about right kyle. I have only seen it once so far in my way home from work but then i only have a 1.5mile journey home so i dont get to see much trafic!

Clio 172 sport
Really joe? Its a bit different for me working for renault i generally see at least one renaultsport clio per day whether a new ly 200 or a 182 usually see a few

The only one to "try it on" was the white older shape fiesta st with the blue stripes I think it had. I was losing the guy with my normal driving till I realised he was trying to play then he disappeared quite quickly lol

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
All way too faggot to race though as they know they will lose :smile:

I take it your Clio is modified? In standard form, they're as quick as eachother. (yes, i have owned a 172 and 200 aswell as my ST.)

I owned a MK6 ST too, though, theyre a warm hatch. So not the same catagory really!

Yeah it was the older mk6...

No its more or less completely standard. I've just been a young man for more years than most ragging it round southend so I just know the roads REALLY well. In fact I know almost every bump, pothole, broken tarmac and what roundabouts are lethal when wet etc etc lol

That roundabout up by the c**k inn is absolutely lethal when its wet!

I've calmed it down quite a bit recently though...

Clio 172 sport
The amount of people spinning out at the c**k inn is terrible! for the winter they didnt bother to repair the fences because of the amount of people that ditched it.
On paper a 2013 st ecoboost st is the same 0.60 as a 182. However it all comes down to driver skill and that is always questionable. The other difference is where the power is on the rev band as well and that both people know they are racing!

Yeah I've not experienced the new ST yet though I have been left for dead by corsa vxr's when I've been in the wrong gear not realising they wanted to play. Catch straight back up in braking and cornering though :smile:

I used to love that roundabout when i used to drive a transit. Wait till i got below 40mph then hit the esp/traction button then massively drift round it. Was sooooo much fun! Saw a learner driver lose it there at about 10mph lol

Clio 172 sport
Haha joe.
Friend of mine has an 1.6 st180 63 plate. Drives alright altho he has since had a remap and cold air feed kit. He has been told with the remap should be about 215bhp mark. It does drive like it as well throttle response was good

Im slowly taking all my toys out of the car :)

I think if I was to buy a new car I would want bare minimals. Would probably have electric windows and thats it. Really need a caterham or something in my life!

Haha typical as I left southend recently there was a silver and a black clio with a bird in it as I left shell petrol stn on the a127