ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southend Meet January 22nd 2011

Meal?

• Yes

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • No thanks, just a meet.

Votes: 38 55.9%

• Total voters
  182 Racing Blue, Recaros
We should be there, as long as we get a wedding venue booked this side of christmas. Otherwise will be looking at more wedding venues through January! Not shaw on what car we'ill be bringing out though maybe the Vee if it will start not been running for a other a month...

Suggestion as others have said really, instead of a meal go for the fish and chip/fast food/donut places and we might need to get there a bit early on the saturday evening as the last meet we went too there was very busy and had trouble parking all of us up in the same area. Will be good to catch up with everyone again and meet some new faces.

Silver surfer
Cool, got on here just in time! Not managed to get to S'end yet, so I can do the newbie thing and enjoy the "sights"!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Not sure, we'll get a list going in the new year. If we start it too early people will just add their name without knowing if they can really make it or not

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
so this is 3 weeks away now,
has anyone come up with any final plans for time and place??

tbh, i think theres far to many people to do anything involving food,
and half the people dont want that anyway so i think a big CS meal is out of the question lol.

Clio v6
A definate meeting time would be useful please. The early bird gets the parking space on the seafront. ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice central location :approve:

There wasn't much flexibilty as it's just where the first cs was 10 years ago (as near to the day as possible)

so this is 3 weeks away now,
has anyone come up with any final plans for time and place??

tbh, i think theres far to many people to do anything involving food,
and half the people dont want that anyway so i think a big CS meal is out of the question lol.

Yeah. I think a burger van will be the catering of choice tbh

A definate meeting time would be useful please. The early bird gets the parking space on the seafront. ;)

7/8pm I think, hopefully it doesn't snow!

LY 182
Think I'll shoot up to this after the RR day! Have not been to a meet since I sold the snowball !

SG9 Forester STi
Not able to make this now as I'll be in Paris. It'll be a shame to miss it. Sounds like it'll be a good one!