ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spacer problem

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
right ive searched and read through countless threads but most of it went over my head lol

ive just fitted 25 mm delta mic hubcentric spacers
now there appears to be a knocking sound wenever im not accelerating unless the exhaust is drowning out the noise

it sounds like a sort of metal ball in a washing machine if that makes sense im going to have a gander tomorrow but just wondering in layman terms what to look for?

thanks a lot

:approve:

Did you clean the hub before you fitted them? Are they screwed in super-tight? Hai btw, your car looks awesome!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
oh hai :eek:

I think i did them pretty tight but ill have another go tomorrow i think.

Ill give them a proper clean to i gave it a quick sand and tar remover guess this isnt enough?

Evo 8 MR
I just slapped mine straight on lol, that can't be the problem, were they a tight fit getting them onto the hub?

Maybe one of them isn't quite sat on properly?

btw you need to hear my exhaust now paul, its awesome. When you gettin yours?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
nice what have you had done to it ?
yeah at the moment ive just gone for the mild steel stealth but thinking of going for the resessed one once i get over the shock of having the head gasket done :(