ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spacers behind rear disc. whos done it?

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
10mm is the max you can fit on a ph1 without needing longer bolts.
I can supply longer bolts to the same spec as the originals with the 15mm spacers for no extra/very small cost.

Ive got the dimensions for a PH2 now, so will be getting 5 sets at 10mm and 5 sets of 15mm water jet from steel.

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
Appart from the different stub thickness, yes.
Same bolt spacing. and the ph1's raised part on the back of the stub is 45mm, which is close to the biggest hole you can fit between the 4 bolt holes, so the PH2 cant be any bigger.

Cup In bits
It was back in the thread. 10mm I guess the same as the FF 172, that's only in the stub axles, depends which wheels you have as well.

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
Just get a ruler and measure the hole centers, thats the only measurement you need to be accurate..

Jetters messed me around, sent the drawing to another place for a quote..

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
No problem.
Im having 7sets of 10mm and 3 sets of 15mm made up for a start, thats all i can afford...

Price will be £30.

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
You dont need to see the hub, just look behind it (stick your head under the back of the car), if 4 bolts stick through the trailing arms, and they are 65mm appart diagonally, then theyll fit...

You dont need to see the hub, just look behind it (stick your head under the back of the car), if 4 bolts stick through the trailing arms, and they are 65mm appart diagonally, then theyll fit...

trailing arms?.... (not to sound thick but i haven't heard of them...) I know the rear stub axles, the main body of the axle, hub, drum, springs and dampers on the back but not much else... come to think of it i haven't noticed anything else..

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
Hub bolts to the axle with 4 bolts in a square pattern.... that bit..

Waiting on a quote for the jetting. 2 companies quoted, then never replied when I said I wanted them making....

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
Yep, still not heard anything lol
Gunna ring the first company back tomorrow, and get a quote over the phone, rather than letting them email. If they can do it at the price they quoted for ally, they may be abit cheaper than I first thought..

They say steel is cheaper but takes longer to cut..

RS6 C7
Yep, still not heard anything lol
Gunna ring the first company back tomorrow, and get a quote over the phone, rather than letting them email. If they can do it at the price they quoted for ally, they may be abit cheaper than I first thought..

They say steel is cheaper but takes longer to cut..

I'm still waiting myself, Will be on the phone in the morning mate.

phase 1 flamer 172
Picture001.gif

if anyones desperate can have these for £30 posted, they are made from alloy, fit my phase 1 172. each one 10mm thick

phase 1 flamer 172
The hole in these was simply to bolt the 2 pieces together, then easier to make them similiar.

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
Nah, just makes them lighter, but iirc, it will need a hole in the middle to sit flush...
Cant remember the size..

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
They should do yes.
But I dont have a 182cup around to measure, and ive been asking for months for someone to measure for me and make sure.

Ill just be selling thm as 100% refundable if they dont fit.

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
Right.

Sorry about the massive delay, finally got somewhere with the original Jetters.

£25 for 10mm thick
£30 for 15mm thick with extra bolts

Both posted to your door in a jiffy bag..

Having 5 sets of 10mm thick and 2 sets of 15mm thick made to start with, should be cut by the 14th, so ill be checking they 100% fit, then can post them out.

If your desperate for a set, and want one from the first batch, feel free to pay early, but I wont be putting up a for sale thread until I have the parts...