ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spax RSX kits

Thats a coilover kit so dont expect a good ride. Whats the damping like on a standard willy? The RSX stuff seems good though..Spax are a good company after all.

-Rob

TT 225

Well I got the car with 55k on the clocks, so not sure what the original ride (as it were) is actually like.

When you say dont expect a good ride - it says it has a 28 stage adjustment. Not being the brightest on these matters, wouldnt that mean I could make it softer or harder?

Titanium 182

kelly

yeh, you go from click to click, to adjust it and its a simple process, id say spax are one of the best supsension companys out there for the price!

and like you say you can have it on soft or medium or very hard!

If youre getting it half price then its probably worth it.

Its just there are better suspension kits available, but obviously costing more.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Coilovers improved the handling of my car no end the standard setup was really tired, was really soft with understeer. Now no understeer that I can find.