ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Special spacer for stock steering wheel

I've got to say, I just had one of these delivered for my 200 and it's well worth the money, you wouldn't get someone to design and make you one cheaper and the build quality of the part is very VERY good. Your other option to fix the problem would be to buy an aftermarket steering wheel and boss kit which would remove the wheel controls and the standard look of the car not to mention that route would be much more than £200 even with a cheap aftermarket wheel which are RUBBISH last OMP one I had was £150 and I had black hands for months from the 'alcantara'.

In my opinion there isn't a better option and the kit is very well priced for what you get, not to mention his customer service is very good too, currently sending me a set of shorter bolts as I've decided I don't need the extra long spacer. I emailed asking what bolts I should order and he emailed back saying I'll send you a set tomorrow free of charge. Wouldn't get that from MOMO.
He's a top seller and it's a really great product, wish I found his when I had a 182, might have actually been able to drive it properly

I've got to say, I just had one of these delivered for my 200 and it's well worth the money, you wouldn't get someone to design and make you one cheaper and the build quality of the part is very VERY good. Your other option to fix the problem would be to buy an aftermarket steering wheel and boss kit which would remove the wheel controls and the standard look of the car not to mention that route would be much more than £200 even with a cheap aftermarket wheel which are RUBBISH last OMP one I had was £150 and I had black hands for months from the 'alcantara'.

In my opinion there isn't a better option and the kit is very well priced for what you get, not to mention his customer service is very good too, currently sending me a set of shorter bolts as I've decided I don't need the extra long spacer. I emailed asking what bolts I should order and he emailed back saying I'll send you a set tomorrow free of charge. Wouldn't get that from MOMO.
He's a top seller and it's a really great product, wish I found his when I had a 182, might have actually been able to drive it properly

BMW M3 E46
Hi, can't stop say thank you for your appreciations :)
Yes, the outer sleeve fits the Clio 2. I've tested one in the past days. To be honest the one I've tested leaves a 3 mm gap. But I wrote down the correct dimensions on a sketch and I'll make a batch of sleeves for Clio 2 in the next days and it will be available by the end of the month. I'm thinking to make it black, blue and yellow anodized. Will add some colour to the interior of the Clio ;)

BMW M3 E46
Hi,
ready done.

Attachments

• IMG_7368.jpg
    IMG_7368.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_7369.jpg
    IMG_7369.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 217
  Renault Megane 3 RS
Hi Giacomo
I have a similar problem with the steering wheel in my Megane 3 RS and I'm looking for a solution that doesn't involve losing my airbag/cruise control. Is it possible to order a spacer for my Megane (2010)? Thanks

BMW M3 E46
Hi,
yes it is :) It will cost 50 € shipped, and I include new 5 little bolts. Is your car a 172/182? Do you want it blue anodized like your car?

BMW M3 E46
why not ? :)
I only need a steering wheel from the same car. Or even a slower car. You only must be sure it fits on the car you want the spacer for. This way you can purchase a cheap used steering wheel on ebay, from a normal slow Civic, and I can do the job. It will take a month.

RS 197
I have a kit for RS 197,for sale. Never used, and have sold the car. Paid 265 euro. How about 235 euro including shipping to anywhere in Europe? Any takers? Will add som pics soon

Last edited:
  BMW M3 E46
Hi,
they are sold out but I’m going to manufacture a batch in the incoming days.

I’ve shipped spacers to Brazil, Japan and Australia, so it’s much easier to Netherlands ;)

Let me know, thanks and regards,
Giacomo.

Clio 3 Rs Cup
Hi,
they are sold out but I’m going to manufacture a batch in the incoming days.

I’ve shipped spacers to Brazil, Japan and Australia, so it’s much easier to Netherlands ;)

Let me know, thanks and regards,
Giacomo.
I've sent a pb

Hey @Giacomo-RS, I'm keen to purchase this for a 2004 clio 182. Do you still have some for sale? How much is the total cost with shipping to Victoria, Australia?

Cheers

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

BMW M3 E46
Let me check my warehouse and let you know. I’m remanufacturing them and it takes days and days when alone... 400 pcs x time...

Clio sport 182
It's still available? I was thinking of placing the spacer with a 197 wheel. Might it be possible? Thanks!

BMW M3 E46
Hi :)
yes it’s available and use the 197 wheel should be possible without gaps or other aesthetic issues.
I install a new Twingo steering wheel
on my 172. Let me get back you today later on :)

BMW M3 E46
Hi, yes ok you can do it.
I’ll supply an extra 1 cm intermediate spacer with longer bolts, so you can install the 197 wheel and choose if you want a little gap or not.
Price inkl shipment is 285€ which you can pay on paypal at orders@spacershop.com
Dhl works normally, so you can order if you wish.
You should have it at your door in 1 week.
Thanks a lot and best regards :)

Clio 182 BG
Hi,

do you still have one spacer for the 182?
i would love to have one.

greetings from Germany
Fabian