ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spedo problemo

last nite on the motorway, i looked down at my speedo at it claimed i was doing 0mph but to my excitement, the miles on the clock also stoped :). then it came back on-it did this twice, has anyone else had this and what did you do?

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Its an electronic speedo driven by a transducer where the original cable type would PLUG into the gearbox. Check the connections to the transducer to make sure they are in good condition. Sometimes just by unplugging/plugging in the connector will cure this problem.

Hope that helps.

Bob RTE

Revels Mum & Sister

Mine went on My Valver done the same as yours. Did start messing with the IDling though.

But no Miles on the Clock hehe

Williams 2, STi N12

The ones on the valver and willy are spindles in the gearbox and are a sealed unit, the only way to replace this is to over haul your box. The idling messes up because it also has a sensor in there so when you go over a certain speed or revs it will stay at about 1200-1300 rpm.