ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speed sensative volume..

clio v6
just decided to see if mine actually had this....and low and behold it has.
the faster you go..the louder it gets...slow down and it goes quiet!!!

audi a6 3.0tdi
should be automatically on just turn it quite loud and boot it it'll get louder. it goes of cabin noise so if you have an after market exhaust you will notice it more

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Turn it off!

Hold down SRC and go through the menus in "expert" mode.

Clio 172 Ph2
I love it, have it set to about 3 (5 was a bit too much).

Great when you put your foot down and the music gets louder with it, gives me a bit more of a rush, if a fast song is playing :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its really useful because I can just connect my navigation unit to the back of the the stereo rather than having to undo all of the dash to get to the back of the dialset for the speed pulse.

If you read the manual for the standard hu then it'll tell you.

should be automatically on just turn it quite loud and boot it it'll get louder. it goes of cabin noise so if you have an after market exhaust you will notice it more

It uses the speed pulse to know the speed and change the volume to suit, not cabin noise.

you wouldn't know what the cablue looked like for a 172 Mark II (with ESP) ? I am wanting to fit a terratrip

320d
I love it, have it set to about 3 (5 was a bit too much).

Great when you put your foot down and the music gets louder with it, gives me a bit more of a rush, if a fast song is playing :)

yeah but it could also encourage you to drive faster as the loud fast music gets you carried away, and i dont think "it was the radio's fault" would stand up in court ;)