ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline 2118s on my Dynamique

Big thank you to gt_gaz for meeting yesterday.

Not sure how well these go with the green but who cares its something different!

Feels smoother and handles really well, only been on a short dirve with them on tho.

DSC_0006Large.gif

DSC_0001Large.gif

DSC_0003Large.gif

DSC_0004Large.gif

DSC_0008Large.gif

cheers for the replys, it actually handles better and is a better ride quality at this hight, looks a bit high because it was set up on the trophy wheels. ill see what happens, i dont have time to lower it at the momnet tho...

Chocolate Bar™
Garf172 said:
they would look nicer if they were darker imo

i prefered the 182 wheels

yeah i have to agree. think its the green, which lends itself to darker coloured wheels. but nice to see someone else removing turinis ;)

cheers for the replys guys, the wheels look alright not the best, they trophy alloys looked a lot better i agree but this is something different!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
lol, put them back on then you fool :rasp: I actually quite like the 2118...wanted a set for mine before I splashed out on the trophy rims.