ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline Turini Wheels

Indicated below are red rings round the logos on the turini wheels that were purchased from k-tec by one of the cliosprt members. Are these printed on the wheel or are these stickers because I dont like them.

E36 323i coupe

Cant answer that question directly, but the Turinis standard on the Cup do not have any markings on them... not even in the middle!

Theyre not stickers, theyre stamped as part of the casting & painted - mine are blue on the white 17s I have, which at least goes with the centre cap text and my nice mondial blue cup!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

They are stickers but they are under the laquer! I hated them on mine too so had them refurbed even though they didnt need it!

E36 323i coupe

I scuffed my front nearside wheel on a kerb in the ice, trying to avoid a badly parked Police van. Anyone know how much I can get a replacement wheel for. Just the one, including a tyre, so I can use existing one as a spare...

Cheers

Ph1

Just lend the car to your girlfriend for the week. Youll find by Friday the logo has magically been rubbed off as well as most of the outer edge of the rim ! job done ;)

111s

OLLZIE

Ive got some none standard 16"speedlines (white chronos). Mine have got SPEEDLINE cast in them, but not in the place shown above. Its slightly embossed on the inside lip between 2 spokes, the letters are about 6mm tall. Quite subtle:D

Turinis that arnt standard have writing on the rim and on the centre cap, thats in a 17" anyway.

Best wheels i have ever bought, had a few, and by far the best to drive with, change the cars handling, pin-point, ultra responsive, much better that OZs in my oppinion!