ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedlines on my cup

197 cup
What do you guys think it would look like if i sprayed the renault diamonds on the speedlines white to match the car?

Could someone photoshop it for me please?

Attachments

• Clio 5.jpg
    Clio 5.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 33
  197 cup
Best i could do, hope it's ok dude.

Clio205-1.gif

Thanks mate thats brill, i actually think it looks ok. Think it would look better if the grey bit was black so the white stood out abit more. What photoshop do you use to be able to edit pics like you have here?

2001 Clio 172
I like it too, however dont like the colour of the rest of the cap. Needs to be same colour as wheels.

197 cup
I like it too, however dont like the colour of the rest of the cap. Needs to be same colour as wheels.

Yeh well i think il spray the grey bit black to match the wheels and do the diamond white, easy to do as it all comes apart.

2001 Clio 172
Ha, great minds and all that! I used Photoshop Elements but it's pants (although im an amateur so can't really comment). CS4 is better i think. Duno how you select the colour of the wheels as the standard 'black' is too dark.

197 cup
Ha, great minds and all that! I used Photoshop Elements but it's pants (although im an amateur so can't really comment). CS4 is better i think. Duno how you select the colour of the wheels as the standard 'black' is too dark.

I've got photoshop elements but i dont know how to use it lol

197 cup
Cheers Chris. Yeh it looks loads better think thats what il do. Im surprised no-one has mentioned the decals - im obviously not the only one that thinks they look ok lol :)

2001 Clio 172
Lol. Not a fan of the decals now you mention it but as long as you do. Get those bullets colourcoded too? Black with white lettering :).

197 cup
Lol. Not a fan of the decals now you mention it but as long as you do. Get those bullets colourcoded too? Black with white lettering :).

Yeh i was thinking about that, what about getting the strips colour coded? As for the decals they were already on there so i've just left them, i guess it makes it look abit different from other cups.