ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedo vid - twin turbo Sierra

53 Clio's & counting
I will have a proper one up at some point, but yes its bloody quick, estimating a 0-60 of around 4.5 secs, being tested with racelogic equipment on Saturday

53 Clio's & counting
Yeah its not bad lol, Needs a bigger exhaust though, strangled with the current one, may be making one...

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
0-60 in 4.5secs? really? i dont quite believe it.. plus isnt this car around 280bhp ?

53 Clio's & counting
0-60 in 4.5secs? really? i dont quite believe it.. plus isnt this car around 280bhp ?

Well its done a proven 5.3 with a very gentle launch, and now we have worked on the launching better a 4.5 at best, should be on the cards, though Stu has said anything with a 4 in front of it he will be happy :)

Its 284bhp at 6000 rpm, but 274 bhp at 3100 rpm(iirc), thats where the power comes from, it does sound a bit far fetched, but iv been playing around with these for the past 10 years, and once you get to know them it all comes clear lol, in fact a friend with a 290 bhp car ran a 4.07 sec 0-60 recently which suprised even me lol

Oh and i will know today as we are attending an airfield day, with racelogic equipment, so i will post results shortly :)

53 Clio's & counting
Update:

Stu has just text saying he has just got a 4.8 and a 4.7 0-60 :)

So im sure a 4.5 is on the cards!

Off out there in a min, will update later!

it is old, 20 years to be exact. just after the 4.7 to 60 run i shreded a frount drive shaft so that ended my day a bit early. oh well