ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Split fuel line

Hi guys. My fuel line is split and spraying fuel out! To change it there is a connector at the front where it goes into the engine bay but where does it connect at the tank side? At the pump under the rear seat there is 1 fuel line but it is not the one that's split! [emoji20]
cb4e4fb05013e5d04c120de0e818f8ee.jpg
caa7bea3a1ada881efbe8351809bb8c9.jpg

If it's not the one that goes to the fuel pump/rail it will be the one that goes to the carbon canister.

Just remove the canister and block off the line under the car is the best bet, carbon canister isn't needed anyway, lots of people remove them.

The split is at the back of the car near the fuel tank. There is a connector between the fuel tank and engine bay. Just need to access where it connects onto the fuel tank. Any ideas? I'm guessing that I will need to drop the tank a bit.
Will try to avoid any flames!!