ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

splitters

what type of front splitter do people recommend for a mark 1 clio, bearing in mind id prefer it to go on with minimum fuss, so ideally il be looking at ones that are specifically designed for clios, also when i take off the front splitter thats on the car at the mo, will it fit straight onto the back bumper? am i right in thinking that the corners on the front and rear bumpers are the same?

any info would be great as im hoping to get it all done before snetterton

Im thinking of getting an espace splitter soon for my valver, doubt itll go straight on but there you go!

I think an ibiza splitter is fairly easy to fit, or so Ive been told.

I doubt youll find any splitter thatll fit perfect straight onto the clio.

172 M69 eater

erm i know ktec do one especially for the 16v or williams but it dont take much to fit one off a nother car really. the 98 laguna splitters arent hard to fit and do look pretty smart

patty

Forgot about the KTR ones, but personally I dont like them.

Any pics of the laguna one, arent they almost the same as the espace ones?

My mate put an espace splitter on his the other day and looks mint!

to fit it he had to take a bit out of the middle to get the holes on either side to match up and took bits at each side were cut off as well.