ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spoiler "Discolouring"

Hi, I have a silver 04 plate Dynamique with standard colour coded spoiler, I have noticed on a couple of corners/edges and on 1 edge of the spoiler where it goes round the integrated brake light that the silver paint has gone kinda bluey and discoloured, it hasnt chipped off or scratched I dont think as the surface still feels completely smooth with no change in texture/feel going from the undamaged area of the spoiler to the small "discoloured" edges.

just wondered if anyone else with the same spoiler as me had noticed theirs doing this before and if so what caused it? / how can the same thing happening again be avoided in future?

cheers

no, its done it in 1 place on the paint on the part of the spoiler that goes round the integrated brake light, 1 place on the left hand side edge of the spoiler and a couple of tiny specks of it on the underside of it.