ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spoiler Help

I have a mk1 clio and need to find a boot spoiler ASAP:)

I had an e-tech spoiler but this this stolen from the car so insurance are paying for a new one to be fitted! i wanted something a bit different and that cant be pinched as easily, something that can be moulded on maybe!!!

I have looked on the net but cant find anything, so wondered if anyone on here can help!!!!!;)

cheers that ones nice and well reasonable , do u know any webistes that do clio bits, i was hoping to find one a bit bigger!!;) if not i think ill go for that one!

my post had gone to the bottom so im reviving it!

anyone know of any other nice spoilers for a mk1 clios!!:):)

That must have hurt getting insurence to pay for a £100-odd spoiler, how much no claims did you loose?

You do realise you will prolly end up paying several hundred quid extra cus uve claimed?

ive been lucky, they caused so much damage to the car the quote for the work has come out at £1800 and im only paying £300 so its actually worked out well as im getting a full respray aswell, they couldnt match my paint code so have to do the whole car!

Im still alive, the clio did die but with the new respray etc and a new 1.4 thats going in this week it will be back! livin in brighton now thats why i havnt been about as much!

Love the one on the k-tec clio, do u know anywhere on the net i can buy it!!! and is it for a clio or will it have to be adapted!

cheers, thats the one im going for! Ill stick some pics up when its done!

i need to order it tomorrow so was running out of hope of finding one i liked!

Im running my own site now so havnt as much time on the others as i used to http://www.southernshowcarz.co.ukwww.southernshowcarz.co.uk check it out!! Ill be back more often now tho i promise!;)