ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotted Cup....

S2000

Im back after a nightmare week in Nottingham(are those SPECS cameras breeding??), anyway...

On the way home I spotted a Cup on the M6 around junction 26, with about three ppl in it, anyone here?

Also I spotted a MK2 172 going south on the M6 just south of Carlisle.

So thats 2 172s in near enough 700 miles of driving, I lost count of the amount of Cooper S!!

Nice to be back!!:D

mk2 172

ah, while your here mate what kind of terminal speeds are you getting in your motor?, as i think the speed detector (not the actual times) at the three main places are different.

S2000

A bit strange really.

On one of my runs I crossed the line on a 15.1 at 95 MPH.

The other run was 2/100ths slower than your time at 90.2.

Strange!

mk2 172

exactly, theres a kid with a punto at crail that crosses the line at 93 or more mph and only gets 15.3s, and its just got a bleed valve, so either a punto with about 150 bhp tops can accelarate faster than 99% of 172s after about 30mph or theres summat fishy goin on.

mk2 172

hmm, research confirmed, there is definately something fishy with that speed thingy, crail is a few mph up on york, or yourk is a few mph down on crail, whichever way you look at it.