ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted the Rarest Clio 200 LY in the UK!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Was out on a bit of a man date with Kyle172 today and popped down to Mr Mark Fish.
To our surprise we spotted Mr Cliosport.net's ( Brian ) very own LY 200.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:eek:

Glad you didn't take a pic, as Luke said, it's pretty filthy atm :dapprove:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 389

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I was told by R-Uk theres not many pearl whites specced like mine about, think theres 30 ish pearls about but hardly any with recaros, cup spoilers, cup packs and speedlines etc.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I was told by R-Uk theres not many pearl whites specced like mine about, think theres 30 ish pearls about but hardly any with recaros, cup spoilers, cup packs and speedlines etc.

There's 42 Pearl white Clio 200's but only 2 of them have those options.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Is it a 200 cup though?
I would guess by the description of his car under his name he has a 200 Silverstone which came standard with Mercury paint and Black Speedlines, therefore not relevant to the info posted above.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't understand the list. Is there a list of actual numbers?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I don't understand the list. Is there a list of actual numbers?
That is a list of numbers, but only of Clio 200 Cups. Not to be confused with 200's with Cup pack. So for example there are just 12 Clio 200 Cups in storm grey of which 7 of those examples were fitted with Recaros.
I don't mean to come across as condescending but hopefully it helps to understand the numbers.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Black side strips also on a cup but you could get the cup pack on a 200 sport at additional cost which included stiffer and lowered suspension, red painted calipers and grey wheels. All of which were standard on the cup.