ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted this tasty little number today.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Heading back up the M1 today on my way back from London, and came across this.

Me and my mate were laughing so hard.

4308874645_5ddd976fb9_b.jpg

4309609928_3915610509_b.jpg

Alos spotted a very nice TVR Tuscan, in its natural habitat on the back of a trailor ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
wtf is Pig Poy??

And is that supposed to look like a Ferrari?!!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
wtf is Pig Poy??

And is that supposed to look like a Ferrari?!!

Had so many ferrari badges and all the interior was done. it did look terrible though

ps, picture would have been better if the camera was in my hand and not my mates

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Bet that smart/ferrari driver would love to have a copy of that rolling shot, its mint!

RB 197 fatty
oh god good, iv seen that round my way....infact is that the really good roadworks around J10 luton airport?

Iv seen it parked in Luton. Bloke needs his head checking....or caved in. i expect the later will be more efficient.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
oh god good, iv seen that round my way....infact is that the really good roadworks around J10 luton airport?

Iv seen it parked in Luton. Bloke needs his head checking....or caved in. i expect the later will be more efficient.

Yeah it was in that area.

Was it a silvery blue tuscan? I saw one going southbound on a truck weds morning too :)

Yeah Was probs the same one on the way back :D