ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Springer Spaniel

Parents recently rescued their second Springer. His name is Toby and he is a nutter, just won't stop running! Made his tricky to get pics off as he turns direction so damn quickly, plus it was dull and a little wet. Not perfect conditions for action shots, but these are some of the better ones (1st one is heavy crop so quality pretty average):

4922904187_e1ec4543a0_z.jpg

4923496188_474cdc1ba0_z.jpg

4922901315_3d0a231582_z.jpg

4922897615_ec95d7a250_z.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I like the last one. Awesome dogs. My dad has 2, full pedigree aswel. So so hyper but very good dogs.

Oil Burner
Nice shots, I do a small amount of work photographing working dogs in the winter and its probably the most difficult photography i do, but the most fun.

My mates springer, being a photogenic sod for once

674263564_hxdRP-M.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
Awesome dogs. It's a shame they smell so much and have a fondness for water - the dirtier the better.
Great pics though :)

182cup & 172 racecar
My mate used to have one and we used to go shooting,bloody thing used to run my lab into the ground.Great dogs though.

ITB BG 182
Awesome dogs. It's a shame they smell so much and have a fondness for water - the dirtier the better.
Great pics though :)

Dont know what you on about Darren, They are lovely dogs and friendly but my Ben will run anything to the ground.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Your Ben doesn't really smell actually. Most do though.
As for the running, he must cover at least 5 times as much distance as the person walking him.