ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeaking Suspension!

Clio Cup

I think the salesman term is "TADT Sir or Madam" (they all do that). Or both of mine did anyway - knocks, squeaks, leaks, whistles, funny smells. Remedy is to turn the radio up or be of victim of the aftersales experience.

Its been discussed a lot but I still cant remember the name of the problematic bit, need to write it down as I have a service soon and want it sorted.

Front strut mount or something? Mine only does it on full lock over bumps, quite noisy though.

182cup

Yes, just been to the dealers to have a few problems looked at and the mechanic said they all do it, there is a mod which involves an angle grinder he has done it to his own car and it still comes back, left mine for now it only does it when turning right and going over something bumpy at the same time, my head said dont buy french crap:mad: but my heart said go for it :p