ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SRP, EGP, P21s

todays little cleaning stint, i PC'd the car a few weeks ago with megs speed glaze to get rid of a few light swirls from the local eastern european car wash, and i think i pc'd it with some SRP too.

washed the car today with sonax shampoo (from some vauxhall dealers - good s**t)

layer of autoglym super resin polish, layer of extra gloss protection (left for half hour ish to dry), then a layer of P21s concours wax.

IMG_0079.JPG

http://www.guysleeman.co.uk/gallery2/v/vxt/detailing/feb/

pretty impressed allthough i think the difference between the P21s and Harleys doesnt seem that great, and considering the harleys is cheaper for a bigger tin... hmm

106 GTi
Looking good.

What prices and sizes is the Sonax wash coming in at the moment ? (Lucky I have reserves)

Both the dealers round here had stopped stocking it last time I enquired.

erm, its still 4 quid something for a 1000ml (1litre) bottle

my local has loads in mate

danneh - yeah and its raining now. luckily shes tucked away!

Mito Sportiva 135
Rich, and any others that like Sonax shammpoo; I have used the Saab shampoo my old man managed to get on a massive discount. It seemed pretty good to me, a very rich liquid that foamed up well and has a good amount of wax in it. Obviously Saab is GM owned like Vauxhall, so I was just wondering if anyone knew whether this shampoo is Sonax or not?

If is is, unfortunately, I have wasted about half of my supply doing my wheels :( :eek: :mad:

Milltek'd 182
did this combo to mine today. it looks amazing! i'm so pleased with the results. so i'd like to thank everyone for the guides and advice (Rich etc..) because i would have never known what to buy or do! :D

some pics...the lights a bit crappy
IMG_0340.gif

IMG_0345.gif

Milltek'd 182
Car looks good. I love P21s on Blues.

lol if i got a 'looks good' from you then i'm happy ;)
its suprised me too, really does look good. just have to see how it holds up now! was also suprised by how little i used...the tubs going to last forever! mum wants hers done now....:rolleyes:

106 GTi
Not the longest lasting against the elements - but you have the EGP below it for that.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Same combo I used yesterday, seems to be the 'basic' combination of choice for many a detailer... shame it's tipping it down today. :(

my cars sat just as shiny but collecting dust in the garage

weathers been s**t so havent driven it since i cleaned it