ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stage 2 towards the Dark Side is complete....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
After picking up the iPhone yesterday, I now have two Apple devices, along with the iPod Nano. I swiftly binned the Apple stickers that came in the box and used oven-gloves to do so - I'm not one for singed hands. ;)

Anyways, nearly a full 24-hours into ownership, I'm slowly coming around to the World of Fluffiness and form over function. After twelve years owning Nokias, this makes for a complete change. Some of the features on the iPhone are brilliant, where others just seem like an after thought.

It's definitely not an ideal phone, that's for sure - more like a useful PDA than anything I think. I do like the obvious tie-in with iTunes and synching it with my home email account & wi-fi has been a breeze.

Only time will tell if I get to like it more, but for now - so far, so good. Oh, but how shiote is the battery life?! Christ - I had four quick games of Bejeweled 2 whilst eating dinner and from a full battery, it knocked it down by a third. I'm hoping that the battery gauge is a little over-keen and it has actually more juice onboard than the display states. Somehow I doubt it though!

Anyways, time for a few more gem-matching tries with a brew, methinks. ;)

D.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Nice purchase :)

there is alot of free games on there that pass the time, check out Iphone thread in Phones section,

Also one feature thats preety usefull is the Battery Percentage, which shows next to the battery on the top and will tell you how much you have left :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nice purchase :)

there is alot of free games on there that pass the time, check out Iphone thread in Phones section,

Also one feature thats preety usefull is the Battery Percentage, which shows next to the battery on the top and will tell you how much you have left :)

Cheers m8. I'll have to do that. I've blitzed £20 on the games store today already! :)

D.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
£20 allready, jesus i just had my bill from itunes today for the past 6days and it was £9.70 :)

Good games id reccomend are:
Ragdoll Blast
Fling
Jelly Car
Ishoot

brilliant games,

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
£20 allready, jesus i just had my bill from itunes today for the past 6days and it was £9.70 :)

Good games id reccomend are:
Ragdoll Blast
Fling
Jelly Car
Ishoot

brilliant games,

Make that circa £25 now.... :eek:

I absolutely love that Crush the Castle and Virtual Pool. I also nabbed Beneath a Steel Sky - a game that I never completed on the PC back in '93 iirc.

Cheers for the recommendations. I've got iTunes setup here, so I'll download them at dinner. :cool:

D.