Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standard 182 airbox

  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Could someone please post some pics of the equipment used for the standard 182 airbox? I took mine off to put a BMC CDA on and now Ive come to put the original back on I have the main box, the elbow piece and a pipe which somehow connects to the cold air feed from the wing. Is there anything else coz there are 2 oval shaped holes in the box and I have no idea what the other one is for!?

Much appreciated, thanks in advance! :confused:

Had mine off the other day,

From memory, the front oval connects to the inner wing cold air feed. The other one conects with a 90deg bend to a round flange that clips in loosely next the airbox and takes a feed from behind the nearside headlamp unit.