ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard camber

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
What is the standard camber on a ph2 172? I have a set of eibach camber bolts but I cand decide if I can be bothered with getting them set up if there isnt much to gain.

Roads around me are fairly bad with tram lining from so many Tarmac lorries leaving the local quarry so huge camber might be horrible anyway.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
What is the standard camber on a ph2 172? I have a set of eibach camber bolts but I cand decide if I can be bothered with getting them set up if there isnt much to gain.

Roads around me are fairly bad with tram lining from so many Tarmac lorries leaving the local quarry so huge camber might be horrible anyway.

I didn't notice that much difference in tramlining. I think standard is about half a degree and you can get it to about 1.7 degrees with just the bolts. Nothing ground breaking in camber terms so can't see it being a compromise. I much prefer the turn in with more front camber.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
So I could set them to max pretty much then? I'll try to reset the toe to at least an acceptable amount before getting it checked at a garage