ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Trophy Sunday

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
When I see a nicely lowered Clio I think, yeah go bit lower. But then as soon as I'm behind the wheel it really seems pointless.

Completely agree mate. I managed to get the whole low thing out of my system with my Fiesta I had before, never again!

Cheers for the comments all. Thank f**k I cleaned it yesterday too, bloody hosepipe ban's just come in!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Great photos, mate - and the T is looking as stunning as ever. Like folks have said... don't get rid of it... :D

Oh, there's plenty of water over here in Wales. For the time being at least! Although I expect the ban to reach here, too.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Great photos, mate - and the T is looking as stunning as ever. Like folks have said... don't get rid of it... :D

Oh, there's plenty of water over here in Wales. For the time being at least! Although I expect the ban to reach here, too.

Cheers Andy! Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting rid in a hurry. Had a brilliant drive out in it yesterday evening, reminded me just how capable it is as standard. How's yours running now?

Still need to get out to a Wales run at some point!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Andy! Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting rid in a hurry. Had a brilliant drive out in it yesterday evening, reminded me just how capable it is as standard. How's yours running now?

Still need to get out to a Wales run at some point!
You did the right thing (i.e. getting out and driving it!) That always puts things back into perspective! ;)

Mine's running ok at the moment, thanks. I'm looking to get cams in but think I might wait until after the summer now. The only reason being that I'm absolutely loving driving it and don't want to tempt fate with further complications and issues! It also gives me a bit more time to save up for the additional work I've got planned. In the meantime all I need to do is clean the engine bay (still messy after the 3 oil leaks issues), drive it / enjoy it and keep an eye on the oil level. Whilst it's no longer leaking it is getting through an awful lot of oil - about half a litre in the last 2,000 miles. It hardly ever used a drop before and - ironically - I'm using more oil now than I was losing through the leaks! Anyways, I digress - this is a thread about YOUR fantabulous Trophy so I'll shut up!

If ever you fancy a trip out in Wales then give me a shout. There's possibly one coming up the end of the month (or early April) that I'll be doing with my own club. You'd be welcome to join us. :D