ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stansted airport 22/08

RB 182 - with stripes, grey alloys, foglights too? . can't see numberplate, but looks like an '04 plate, in carpark outside a big glass building (offices?) looks nice from up here, stands out from all the other cars in the carpark!

Rs monaco 172 mk2
its not a bad looking one. but seen better. his got replica wheels though. looks abit off..
im off work at the mo. but im always in that car park.... u cant miss mine.
wat where u doing there. long way from home.

racing blue 182
i think ur on about my car its in the tex car park in between enterprise house the the airport building. you can see it when walking through demestic arrivals. i've heard there is another rb 182 who parks in the enterprise house car park in the car share spaces. so which 1 do you mean? mine is standard with no replica wheels tho!!! and very mint for an 04!!!

Rs monaco 172 mk2
the car share one in enterprise house car park mate. come to think of it. i probably have seen ur 1. i used 2 c one like tat ages ago in ur car park when i used 2 walk through vp2 to and from sat 2.
nice.

im in enterprise house car park, also in car share space. i'v got a monaco blue 172, cant miss it. chrome wheels, quite a loud exhaust.(dont b put off. done quite tastefully) and majority of the time im parked in the end bays so no t**t hits my car. lol
glad to c a fellow (stansted-ter) on here.
c u around

Rs monaco 172 mk2
the car share one in enterprise house car park mate. come to think of it. i probably have seen ur 1. i used 2 c one like tat ages ago in ur car park when i used 2 walk through vp2 to and from sat 2.
nice.

im in enterprise house car park, also in car share space. i'v got a monaco blue 172, cant miss it. chrome wheels, quite a loud exhaust.(dont b put off. done quite tastefully) and majority of the time im parked in the end bays so no tw*t hits my car. lol
glad to c a fellow (stansted-ter) on here.
c u around

LOL.......... just realised.. u can c 4 urself with my profile picture.

racing blue 182
yeh i park on the end spaces too its defo the way to park. haven't seen urs yet as never in that carpark but i'll keep a look out!