ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Started my A level art, with a pic of Rich's car!

1 Series Coupe
A while ago, i posted asking for some pics of cars to help me with my A Level.. i had loads of response, so i thought i better start drawing some cars for my sketch book...

What Rich sent me:

IMG_5486.jpg

What i drew:

artdrawing.gif

It took me about 7hours, and its A4 size!! The scanned image doesnt do it justice!

What do you guys think?

S13
Got a lot of time for that, looks like it's been photoshopped. Is that just pure freehand or did you trace it or what lol?

1 Series Coupe
puree free hand... you have got to have alot of time when it comes to Art, and i enjoy it so might as well spend as much time as i need on it..

Pettsi said:
It took me about 7hours, and its A4 size!! The scanned image doesnt do it justice!

What do you guys think?
I think you should've used photoshop, would've taken 10 minutes.:clown:

S13
Cool, it's good. Good talent ya got there... However, I think mine's not too bad, it's only quick and again the scanner hasn't really done it many favours..

IMG_5486.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
rob192 said:
Cool, it's good. Good talent ya got there... However, I think mine's not too bad, it's only quick and again the scanner hasn't really done it many favours..

IMG_5486.jpg

You gotta love filters in Photoshop! ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Very good, you wanna do a pic of mine! ;) Mind you, I should be able to do that myself, I did a level art!

1 Series Coupe
Deb182 said:
Very good, you wanna do a pic of mine! ;) Mind you, I should be able to do that myself, I did a level art!

lol i could do with some more cars to draw... drop me a pm with a pic :)

1.8 Civic EX
that is very very good...however....just one comment..the front passenger side wheel looks like it's floating a bit to me, do you get what I mean? just doesn't quite look like it's sitting on anything....still a billion times better than what I could ever do! well done!

1 Series Coupe
Cheers for all your nice comments...

Fred - Thats an interesting pic... i will give it ago 2moz when i'm not so tired! lol will let you know how i get on!

Cheers

Matt

1 Series Coupe
lol thats true.. maybe i wont be doing Freds 2moz... i will finish Deb182, then start if not finish Garfs, then Freds! Cor i might start charging! ;) but at the end of the day they will all be going in the sketch book, stuck down with blue tac, so if anyone wants theirs after it has been marked, i will send it off to u!

Cheers

Matt