ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Staying at the g/f’s and am bord lol

leon cupra R

lol, yesh thats how ive parked, hahaha see i dont really care about it plus its dodgy area aswell, went out to take the pic and some youths wer hanging around it

lol well the g/f is asleep due to a long day at work so i aint got nothing to do

well ive only got a 125 cagiva mito but ive always been into bike to be honest, deep down i love the clio really untill its sunny thats wer the bike is much loved

http://img229.echo.cx/img229/6428/7b12sb1mj.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

love the clio.

valver bonnet n wings??

nice crotch rocket.......have you got the essential homo-erotic leather to go with it?

;)

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Your G/f is asleep and you are bored so you are taking pictures of bikes and cars....!!

Get a grip and put that camera to proper use ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 14 May 2005

Your G/f is asleep and you are bored so you are taking pictures of bikes and cars....!!

Get a grip and put that camera to proper use ;)
FPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though, hes right

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

so weve seen the car (nice), weve seen the bike (v.nice).....

so whats next?? ;)

leon cupra R

lol, got some piccys of the g/f but didnt turn out any good so hard luck and maybe nxt time for all you pervs lol

well soon as ive passed my full bike test the car will be going back to standard anyways so the wheels will be up for sale....

ive had mixed opinions on the wheels moer people have said to keep em gold but im glad i got them refurbed gloss black.... yea she is a sl*g not the g/f hehe

Could i just ask what size those wheels are and how much you have lowered the car by?

Im going to lower my RSi next week and was wondering what mm it should/could get dropped by without mega wheel rubbing?

Love it! Remeber saying black or white would be better when you asked for opinions, glad you went black....looks lush as!

leon cupra R

Quote: Originally posted by AndyFuzstar on 15 May 2005

Could i just ask what size those wheels are and how much you have lowered the car by?

Im going to lower my RSi next week and was wondering what mm it should/could get dropped by without mega wheel rubbing?

there 16s mate, lowered 40mm at front around 50mm at rear