ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth install without using boot or parcel shelf

i would like to better my current system which is cirrently a pioneer headunit and alpine 3 way in the front doors, i would like to improve this but my problem is i cannot mount speakers in the boot or in the parcel shelf as alot of the time the back seats are folded flat and parcel shelf is out,

also it would need to look standard to the glancing eye from the outside

any ideas?

i cant see how i am going to produce the lower tones

Skoda Fabia vRS

well get the best speakers you can afford in standard size, an stick an amp under the seat, its obviously not your best option but i cant think of any other way

6 x 9s or 7 " mids should fit in the rear quarter pannels, not compleatly stelth but should improve the sound quality... The other option is 6" subs in the front foot wells or again in the rear quaters, amp under seat. would advise you to go and speek to your local ICE shop and see what they can suggest.

Luke

BMW 320d Sport

An amp under one seat, an 8" sub in a very flat box under the other seat, try and fit 6" coaxials or components into the doors. Run the whole lot off the 4 channel amp.

I need my boot space as well so subs are out of the question, but I came across a way to have a stealth install and still use boot space on the car audio direct forum.

Why not build a false floor using a mdf and have computer fans connected up to get rid of the heat and circutate cool air. There should be some sort of vent in the boot for when the doors are slammed ,not looked yet have.

This is what Im currently planning for my clio. Full details at www.caraudiodirect.com forum. Search for madmax as he has a similiar system in his car.