ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealthy clio is no more.. Head on crash :(

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Fair enough - too many people chuck carbon on black cars and this it looks 'cool' ;)

I'll have more faith!

Stealth 438'd 182
Fair enough - too many people chuck carbon on black cars and this it looks 'cool' ;)

I'll have more faith!

haha yeah I hate that too mate... it just looks tacky IMO! just little very subtle touches like my 182 had.. real stuff and small badges etc

Absolutely superb mate. I LOVE Supras.

The fastest car i've ever been in was a Supra <3

thanks mate, i've always wanted one so i'm over the moon with it :) should be a beast by the time i've done

progress thread started here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Supra-Build-Restoration&p=9964221#post9964221

clio 172 phs 1
I just wondered who it is you sue for damages with the accident?

Obviously it's the scumbag who stole the car,but he's already in jail, i understand you are looking for financial compensation from it (and rightly so) but who ultimately will pay the sum out?

Stealth 438'd 182
I just wondered who it is you sue for damages with the accident?

Obviously it's the scumbag who stole the car,but he's already in jail, i understand you are looking for financial compensation from it (and rightly so) but who ultimately will pay the sum out?

The insurer of the stolen hire car mate