ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering issue

Eg1

Renault clio rs 197
Hi guys, I got my lil 197 in garage at min, been in 2 days longer than expected. Mot had mention of new inner tie rod. So have had this done along with replaced track rod and new tires and tracking. With all this, the left wheel when fully locked, alloy is grinding on suspension arm.??
Any ideas?
Got the mechanics at shop scratching their heads

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys, I got my lil 197 in garage at min, been in 2 days longer than expected. Mot had mention of new inner tie rod. So have had this done along with replaced track rod and new tires and tracking. With all this, the left wheel when fully locked, alloy is grinding on suspension arm.??
Any ideas?
Got the mechanics at shop scratching their heads
Maybe that new tie rod they fitted?

Eg1

Renault clio rs 197
Maybe that new tie rod they fitted?
In the end mate yeah....tie rod, as soon as got the part from renault, it sorted it. euro part ones they originally ordered were not a good fit. Thanks for reply

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
In the end mate yeah....tie rod, as soon as got the part from renault, it sorted it. euro part ones they originally ordered were not a good fit. Thanks for reply
Hope they didnt charge you twice if they were the one who ordered the part.