ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo in Clio 197

Clio 182
Hi guys

Has anyone got pics of an aftermarket stereo in their 197 at night (strange I know)

Looking to replace my stereo and cant decide if I want one with Amber LED to match the interior dash lights or just buy a blue LED Pioneer

Anyone got pics ( sorry to be a weirdo )

Cheers!

ST
Sound reproduction is a bit better tho i used to have a full set up in my 182, doesn't really come close to that...at a point i may upgrade the speakers again.

Used to have a full MB Quart system running from a Genesis profile 5amp with a 10" dual voice coil MB Quart sub in the boot, it wasn't all that loud to drive around blairing music but the sound quality was amazing...various members who heard it will back me up on this.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Be careful. If you have the cabasse 6 disk changer you cant replace it without modding. This is due to the 'radio' part being under the drivers seat. So the wiring harness/ariel lead go here. Not to the dash, as thats just a changer....

White Sti Hatch
IDA X100 looks the part....

DSCF0036.jpg

does anyone know how to remove the dash in the 197 so I can wire in ipod connector throguh back of glovebox and handsfree mic up the a pillar to the headlining?

a guide would be useful if anyone knows of one...

thanks

Tom

White Sti Hatch
You only need to remove the Glovve boc not the dash to do that, its what i done with my IDA X100

Pop the dash stips off and remove the 3 under there, open the door and remove the small pannel the hiden by the door and remove the scre in there and then open the Glove Box and remove the last screw and pull it out..

Simple !

White Sti Hatch
like the look of that ! any issues or minor things that annoy you about it ? have you got the bluetooth kit as well ?

No issues at all with it mate my only niggle with it is if your using the iPod lead instead of the supplied USB one (ipod full speed leads an extra) the USB lead is still a selectable device just pisses me off lol ! part from that its awsome !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
No issues at all with it mate my only niggle with it is if your using the iPod lead instead of the supplied USB one (ipod full speed leads an extra) the USB lead is still a selectable device just pisses me off lol ! part from that its awsome !

Cheers for the info.. just getting back up to speed with Alpine's current lineup.

It's the little stupid things like you mentioned above that annoys me too..