ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stevo172-RWD + Tools = Nutter

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
heres another veiw:)
just hope i can get her running an ready for airfield meet 18th november now is it?;)

Last edited:
  80MPG BEEZA
can you not get the manifold ceramic coated? or even polished up? cant imagine it wud cost much to cermic coat it i paid £200 for a whole 182 mani

Evo 6, E92 320d
Needless to say it'll be a beast, and like Batman mentioned it'd be nice to see some shiny bits.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
im not too concerned how the manifold looks atm .
but i can tell you im having a full custom made system fabed up soon!

Evo 6, E92 320d
Keep us posted with your progress. At least you wont need a heater up front, that'll save abit of weight:)

80MPG BEEZA
i didnt say straight away steve dont rush yourself for god sake thought it would be helpfull if i just chucked some ideas in there for ya as most people just seem to nag or say its mint so i gave some input!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
all comments welcome.
plus suggestions!
exept why did you noy just buy a cliov6:mad: .
dont get me wrong i love them.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
all comments welcome.
plus suggestions!
exept why did you noy just buy a cliov6:mad: .
dont get me wrong i love them.
Why did you not just buy a clio V6

;)
Looks like a monster, what power do you expect to be running when its finished?

R35 GTR
DUDE! This awsome, take your time with it, be patient and dont give up. It will be worth it. :) Then source another engine, turbo that and stick it in the front!!

2.0 litre turbo twin engine!!!!!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
DUDE! This awsome, take your time with it, be patient and dont give up. It will be worth it. :) Then source another engine, turbo that and stick it in the front!!

na think its bad enought with one!lol
you going to turn up at the airfield meet next?:)

R35 GTR

na think its bad enought with one!lol
you going to turn up at the airfield meet next?:)

might do, just got a few annoying things to sort on the car. Got a horrible knocking from the exhaust or engine mounts and lack of cash.lol. I don't get to go on any joy rides any more.:dapprove:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
will post more progress pis later today.
should be fully welded then.
just working on the arches atm today!