ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still knocking about... H&R UR 200.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hi. I've not been on here much in the last few months so just a bit of an update and few pictures.

It's now on 11k and just had it's first service. :eek: The springs have really settled as you can see! :evil:

I'm still totally impressed with everything about the car, it even doubles as a pretty good sized van for a few recent IKEA runs. :eek:

A few stone chips but nothing nasty; the layers of wax/sealant it still wears have stayed pretty well! I gave it a fresh application of Z2 the other day and took these.

I'll hopefully get some better pictures and maybe an artsy video of it soon enough. We'll see.

It then proceeded to rain immediately after. :dapprove:

I hope everyone's well!

Chris

4756465_zps2e635311.jpg

2-1_zps84400751.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice!

I really wish i'd fitted them to mine when I had it. It looks so much more purposeful at that height. What does it ride like now its all settled in?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup, I'm pretty chuffed. I should've got some when it was full of furniture... it looked like the diffuser was on the floor. lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice!

I really wish i'd fitted them to mine when I had it. It looks so much more purposeful at that height. What does it ride like now its all settled in?

The ride's a bit more busy in town and on rougher roads, but the Cup setup is pretty harsh anyway! It's easily a 30mm drop on the front. The back took a while longer to settle.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll get some proper pictures of it this weekend with my decent camera.

H&R 25mm spacers all round. H&R 30mm springs with Cup dampers.

Not a 320d
I think you should invest in some camber bolts Chris. Lovely Clio 200, only one Id ever consider buying. Front wheels belong under the arches.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
If renault did fudge the front end up on these (imo) i reckon i would have one of these on the drive :eek: but i just cannot get on with how the front ends are unfortunatly and i know if i had one it would bug me.

Still on a better note, it does look bloody good!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You got the ones for the 197 though, I assume?

The top hat assemblies are different on the 197 and early 200's and have a different part no. from H&R.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome dude. Really is perfect. You have the same taste as me. ;)

Shame you've not been around recently, raging homo! Imagine having a life ffs!

Yer I had a bit of a faff getting hold of them as the 200 cup assembly is different to the 197 cup/r27 set up from memory. But got there in the end. Need to order spacers at the end of the month then get them fitted.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
IMAGINE! Lol.

Cheers dude. Just need to get my HID kit fitted (I've had it in the cupboard since May!) and it's done.