ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still knocking about... H&R UR 200.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yer I had a bit of a faff getting hold of them as the 200 cup assembly is different to the 197 cup/r27 set up from memory. But got there in the end. Need to order spacers at the end of the month then get them fitted.

Yeah, it's not well-known that they're different. I had to speak to H&R themselves to check they were the correct ones. Lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Twingo 133? :eek:

Failing that, early 200's are cheap now! Lol.

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't having a look at 200's on PH the other day, they're hard to ignore for the price. Once the 500's mapped I'm sure I won't look back though :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Good man. Yeah, I think of all the money I could've saved buying a used one, but then it wouldn't be as 'mine' as what I have. YOLO innit. :eek:

It's hilarious in the wet too, it's got way too much grip to move about in the dry but the ESP gets a break when it's wet. Huge fun.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I really like that, stance is perfect. I love how a 197/200 looks when lowered and on spacers

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers dude. :cool:

I want a subtle exhaust next. Cat-back though. I'm too old to mess about with decat pipes. Maybe a TDF/BTM jobbie.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Probably in April sometime mate, I'll have to speak with Jon and Ed.

Our next big meeting it in March at Ash's place. Should be a huge turnout!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
you dont need an MOT for 3 years, get a decat on with it

car looks lovely btw

Audi A5
I think you should invest in some camber bolts Chris. Lovely Clio 200, only one Id ever consider buying. Front wheels belong under the arches.

Cant fit camber bolts to 197/200's, they have a different suspension set up.

looking lush as always mate. How do you find the handling with the spacers and springs compared to standard?

Not a 320d
Cant fit camber bolts to 197/200's, they have a different suspension set up.

looking lush as always mate. How do you find the handling with the spacers and springs compared to standard?

Oh yer course, forgot these were springs.

Audi A5
I think you should invest in some camber bolts Chris. Lovely Clio 200, only one Id ever consider buying. Front wheels belong under the arches.

Oh yer course, forgot these were springs.

well they both use springs, it just on the new set up the hub and strut arrangement is different.

I don't know if theirs anything on the market like top mounts or wishbones that allow camber adjustment?

Evo 5 RS
Lounging in the sun >Looking at lots of identical mk2s.

Still looks the bomb. I've got a massive amount of armorguard that needs cutting if you want some for the front. I'll probably never use it

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks decent, no rubbing from the front being that its only on springs and that spaced out?