ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen 172 Sport

Citroen DS3 DSport
Good idea having the alarm fitted and I'm sure it'll help put your wife at ease. Cannot be easy dealing with the knowledge that strangers were in your house while you slept.

car? need a license 1st!
Good news they've been found m8!

Still a shitter like, good idea with the alarm!

For future reference.. keep your car keys in your bedroom! So that they can't steal them without waking you first! Then you can get a baseball bat and punish the mofo!

Caterham 1400 Supersport
Chewy said:
Good news they've been found m8!

Still a sh*tter like, good idea with the alarm!

For future reference.. keep your car keys in your bedroom! So that they can't steal them without waking you first! Then you can get a baseball bat and punish the mofo!

I know what you mean, but personally i'd sooner leave the keys downstairs. If people are desperate enough to break in to your house when they know you are there, I suspect they will think nothing of using violence. I'd rather them have the car and be safe (much as I love my cars).

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
So sorry to hear about this. I'm glad no-one was hurt and that you now have your cars back. Darn good idea to have the alarm fitted, will make you feel abit safer. Have the Police caught the thieving b******s or did they just find the cars? I personally think if they have found/do find them, they should be made to pay for the new keys etc. Dirty thieving scum! I really feel for your wife too. Her hormones are going to be going mental enough as it is after giving birth to a baby. (Congratulations by the way). She must be in a terrible state, bless her. I really hope everything gets sorted out quickly. I wish you and your family all the best mate. Take care.

car? need a license 1st!
Fishy Dave said:
I know what you mean, but personally i'd sooner leave the keys downstairs. If people are desperate enough to break in to your house when they know you are there, I suspect they will think nothing of using violence. I'd rather them have the car and be safe (much as I love my cars).

It's a good point. I agree most thieves are violent anyway.

However, if they get into your house and can't find the keys, then maybe they won't attempt to steal the car. Most thieves are quick in-out get what they can types.

182 Full Fat
Sorry to hear this: Its a shame how desperate thieves can be just to steal a car. Maybe CCTV is also an option??