ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN from Notts - RB 182 - REG K13 CAG.

clio 182 trophy
If its been spotted twice sounds like its been driven about by some 15 year old ned. Might be worth trying to track it down by the cruise scene or visit bits local boy racers hang out.
Spotted twice in bridgend? If so, where exactly? I will spot a RB from a mile off. Won't be able to catch it though :angry:

172 Turbo
No idea mate, just read between here and on FB it had been spotted twice.
It's also been "spotted" near Southampton.

Wild goose chase. It'll be in a lock up in Nottingham in bits by now.

Feel sorry for the owner, and hope that is not the case but sadly it's more likely than joy riders doing a tour of the UK in a stolen Clio

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
There's 3 rbs around south wales i know,so i think mistaken identity ,hope op gets it back,thieving scum

Was trying to think up of an excuse to defend my birthtown of good 'ol robin hood..

But then remembered almost every member of my family has had vehicle crime against them.

Not me though. Fingers crossed.

I live in a "nicer" area on a country lane but still had my mothers car stolen from the driveway back in 2006.. A country lane. Only 3 houses around here. everything else is trees and fields. Nothing around for a literal 5 miles either way.. Annnnd we still get broken into :up:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Apparently there's been a few sightings of it, most recently in York but how true they are I don't know.

I'm sure if loads of RB bits started popping up on eBay etc someone would notice.

172 Turbo
Apparently there's been a few sightings of it, most recently in York but how true they are I don't know.

I'm sure if loads of RB bits started popping up on eBay etc someone would notice.
There has been NO confirmed sightings of it, just someone seeing RB Clio.

Not one person has any evidence that the car left Nottingham on Sunday.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just read the first post. This car got pinched Sunday or whenever. I bought my car three weeks ago, ish. I'm maybe lacking a sense of humour tonight or it is just a 'bad joke'

FF 182
I can't remember the reg plate but I saw an RB clio getting raced up and down sneinton hermitage and over the bridge near the Harley Davidson garage on Sunday, which isn't far from the go kart place.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Must say I agree with dave, if it was joyriders it would be in ditch or burned by now,

If it was stole for parts it will be in pieces by now,

Was the key and car stolen or just the car ?