ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen White 197 Cup Barnsley Area TOT713S

Not my place to say but i thought the sooner it is on here the better it is for people to keep their eyes out. I've told the owner to come post on here and 197.net.

All i know is what was posted on a local facebook group by the owners friend. It's a white 197 CUP with white wheels apparently.

***KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED PEOPLE*** my friends car has been pinched, it's a white clio sport with white wheels, reg plate TOT713S so if you have seen it on its travels anywhere or around the Darton/ mapplewell area could you please report it to the police or pm @Charlotte Batty on here please, thanks

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Bad times. Do you know the original reg out of interest? I think my old one was for sale in Barnsley at some point.

Iceberg 172 Cup
***STOLEN*** WHITE 197 - REG TOT713S

395801_3454261834329_1204310696_33567096_1779608986_n.jpg

Glacier White RS200
Re: ***STOLEN*** WHITE 197 - REG TOT713S

Theres been a load of high performance cars stolen in sheffield/barnsley recently, 2 friends have mine have had r32, and a vxr stolen, will keep my ears open

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I will keep an eye out, i did see a very similar car a few days ago in barnsley centre

Iceberg 172 Cup
shes called charlotte who owns it... i havent seen a thing but was hoping someone would have on here!