ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm Grey 172 back up for project buy

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB 182 cup
says in the Q&A ebay won't let him add any after, email/text him and he will send some over I'm sure.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
ventura buy my engine for 200 and you can have my rad and stuff for free. Belts have all been done and stuff

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I feel a bit sorry for the seller. Buying a car in faith from an enthusiast to then find out it's been smashed up must be very annoying to say the least!

He's got no hope of selling it with no photos though.

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys read the question that I managed to use a friends eBay to pot on at the bottom then you will release that eBay cocked up when uploading the pics and because someone bid the reserve straight away I can't change it to add photos. Already spoke to eBay twice.

There is loads of threads on here with all the photos of the car and the damage.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you guys read the question that I managed to use a friends eBay to pot on at the bottom then you will release that eBay cocked up when uploading the pics and because someone bid the reserve straight away I can't change it to add photos. Already spoke to eBay twice.

There is loads of threads on here with all the photos of the car and the damage.

Can you add anything to the advert? Link to photo bucket etc...

Good luck with the sale.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So the seller bought the car and now realises it needs a new dephaser? I take it the car is not cat d or anything, just had a minor bump - its not like you have to declare every detail to the buyer, and really, what difference does it make?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
So the seller bought the car and now realises it needs a new dephaser? I take it the car is not cat d or anything, just had a minor bump - its not like you have to declare every detail to the buyer, and really, what difference does it make?

The fact it needs a new crash bar and subframe is quite a bit of detail to 'miss out' when selling a car no?

I agree, not every detail needs to be disclosed, let people make their own choices, but hiding that is pretty bad. If nothing more than a safety point of view.

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it is. I am not technically minded in the slightest. He is a technician for BMW!! Got the train up to Leeds to collect the car and it was pouring with rain. When cold on idle the engine is fine.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
On eBay as there is a bid you can't amend.

you cannot link to a website but you can embed photos using HTML code. Exactly the same as using IMG on here. Just write the description as normal, click the HTML tab and past the code.

believe you can cancel bids. I'd put it up again as without pics and a title you stand to loose more than the listing fee obviously