ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Streaming from Mac with Connect 360

Mk2 Golf GTI
Anybody doing this?

I just tried the demo and it was really easy to set up but for some reason some of the file names are mixed up. For example, Song 1 is listed in the 360 browser, but when I play it it actually plays audio from song 2.

Also, does this require all media to be in the iTunes folder? Music's not a problem as it's internal but my videos are all on an external drive and nothing to do with iTunes so the xbox didn't pick them up.

Will this stream avi files now? I've heard mixed results

Mk2 Golf GTI
Surprised nobody's done this!

But anyway, if anyone is interested in it I bought an app called Playback from Yazsoft.

Works a treat, super easy to set up and it'll also put all your mkv files into mp4 containers so that they can be played back.

Only gripe I have is that if you're using iTunes playlist folders, the program wont pick them up for some reason. Connect 360 didn't seem to have a problem with this.