ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strut Brace

Should i? Ive just had a new steering rack and top mounts put in and its feeling great, so i thought i might go the whole hog and get a brace too. Good idea?

Is there one that is the best? or is it one of those any one is good things? I had an OMP one on my pug and it seemed to do the trick.

Yeah I say get one!!! OMP are fine they do the job but if u got the money then k-tec do a stainless steel one but for a price :(

Well..... It holds the top of the struts basicly stopping the struts from getting closer or further apart in heavy cornering. Keeping the chassie hard is a must when cornering fast as when it flexes you lose the suspension genometry etc...... Only worth while if you get some good shocks and springs though

definatly get 1. I have got 1 in the garage but never get round to having it fitted as you need to move the coil or somthin. Will get it on soon though