ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stuck for Ideas! RS200!

Clio RS 200
Hi all,

I've recently done some things to my Clio and it has gave me the taste to do more! I'm new to all this modifying stuff so what I've done upto now is not a great deal but it looks beautiful as it is but now I've done one or two things I am struggling to think of other ways to improve the looks further, if you have any suggestions i would be more than greatful.

Up to now i have:

Debadged the clio and RS logos
Painted the diamonds Black
Fitted Wind deflectors
and gave it a good wash the garage where i bought it done a awful job at washing it leaving a lot of swirles.

null_zpsaed0bc9d.jpg

Clio RS 200
surely the 200 front end is a win!? looks much better i think.

Is there stuff like the projector headlights in the sales pages on here? I'll have to pay for membership if so it could be useful to find stuff easily

but i agree the headlights would improve it a great deal.

megane 285 sport
you maybe lucky and come across some, but traders that sell new renault parts do deals on stuff like projectors with so much percent off, again need to be a memeber.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Silvervision indicator bulbs front and rear
Black or black rs wheel centres
Rear tents
northwealdjune92013_zps384ea946.jpg