ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stu's Awesome Ph1 172

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Re: ph1 project take 2

what did u use on the headlights they have come up really well and i need to do mine??

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

what product did you use to paint the calipers?

sandblasted them, then used etch primer, then white primer on top of that, with normal yellow spray paint from halfords. With plenty of laquer!

what did u use on the headlights they have come up really well and i need to do mine??
Used 800 grit sandpaper, rubbed down till they were all couded, then 1500 grit, Cutting compound paste with machine polisher. AG paint renovator on the machine polisher then SRP'd them! :approve:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Long time since this has been updated! Got my wheels on!

IMGP1797.jpg

IMGP1770.jpg

got my bike rack out! ;)

IMG_2964.jpg

New wheel arrived today! fitted but no pics of it on yet.

IMG_2970.jpg

Top mounts on there way to me aswell. seats and harnesses to come and also a bit lower! need to save some money up for the summer now though :approve:

C+C welcome as per!

Cheers
Stu

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Noice bike ;)

Cheers, getting old skool cool now ;)

That nig hit does not look secure lol!!!!

Its fine, bit blue rope holding it on ;) haha wish id had another go with you and dig, sounds amazing in the vid!!

Looks great, new mods sound good. What seats you getting?

Cheers man! i have sparco turino recliners in the garage. but maybe getting some fixed corbeau ones and luke harneses for a good price! need to get tax and a few bits before i get anything else good though! :( lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Haha Mint, I fancy getting a downhill bike getting bored or riding xc tbh.

XC! pah! :rasp: you out much?

spent a few hours on the car today! gave it a quick clean, put black handles back in, lowerd it a bit more. took out the adjuster cups in the rear but its still high cause theres nothing much in the rear! Few pics of my steering wheel too :D put in my sandblasted wheel bolts, looks alot cleaner :)

Wheel

IMGP1968.jpg

cockpit

IMGP1974.jpg

IMGP1985.jpg

Rear

IMGP1962.jpg

wheel bolts

IMGP2019.jpg

few snaps ;)

IMGP2011.jpg

IMGP2018.jpg

IMGP2033.jpg

:cool:

225 Cup & Williams

Looking tidy gave mine a good clean the day aswell clay,polish and wax I'm and f****d haha, Nah I've not been out in a while just sold my bike not long ago so I'm on the hunt for a DH bike used to go to glentess and innerleithen all the time with the team I raced with, used to do glentress on a wednesday night in the winter thats ace biggest adrenaline rush I've had haha.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S

so ye finally got the wheel then :p about time likes! looks pretty sweet ;)

damn those lows make me want to buy coileys! god damn it! i was about to order springs next week too!

Rb 182

Not to shabby wee man. When you coming round so i can get a shot??

Thought it was lowered??? x

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Looking tidy gave mine a good clean the day aswell clay,polish and wax I'm and f****d haha, Nah I've not been out in a while just sold my bike not long ago so I'm on the hunt for a DH bike used to go to glentess and innerleithen all the time with the team I raced with, used to do glentress on a wednesday night in the winter thats ace biggest adrenaline rush I've had haha.

i need to do all that to mine again soon! and sweet :) not been up to glentress or inners for a while! wish i could get out more than i do tbh! get a ph1 then bike sesh on the go sometime ;)

nice handle man!

Cheers bro :)

so ye finally got the wheel then :p about time likes! looks pretty sweet ;)

damn those lows make me want to buy coileys! god damn it! i was about to order springs next week too!

aye a know! and coileys are where its at ;) scrapes on speedbumps and stuff now though :dapprove:

mint. stealth isn't looking too stealthy though! lol

aye Both hangers are fubard and it needs re-aligned! ill get round to sorting it soon haha

Not to shabby wee man. When you coming round so i can get a shot??

Thought it was lowered??? x

when you get some free time! :p altho i dunno about a shot cause yer a big meanie!! your just jelous of my lows ;) :rasp:

mk2 ph1 1.4 S

No more getting to my house then? Lol!

Btw Sean said he would have a look at the speakers for ye if ye want ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S

No more getting to my house then? Lol!

Btw Sean said he would have a look at the speakers for ye if ye want ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
aye total shed, getting rusty...like a golf ;) nah jokes its too awesome for that. and no pics from knockhill lol

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
hahaha brilliant.
soz for clogging yo thread but i messaged bin laden today and he says he is very happy with it and that he got 115 out of it on the way home. Clearly on acid.
hes got gti brakes on it and has a new grill and smoked lights. VR6 lump purchased but it is not in yet. FML what a hero.
should i tell him about all the rust? and the big dent in the rear valance that is hidden with the gti bumper?

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
svag is balls man. Its full of auld c***s who care too much about life.
lel. i just keep getting warnings for trying to sell to much stuff. haha how lame

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
should i tell him about all the rust? and the big dent in the rear valance that is hidden with the gti bumper?

LOL no. Hell come back up with his mum and have you :rasp: and you and adam stop clogging my thread :rasp:

BMW 535d

rubbish iphone pics but i do like them! as posted in another thread just thaught they deserved this also ;)

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

i love it!! :approve:

How much is this lowered by? i am thinking about getting mine done but not sure whether to get 35mm or 60mm coileys :( Your car looks stunning. Just wish i had the real Mc'oy not a 1.2 :(
Cheers
jake

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS

How much is this lowered by? i am thinking about getting mine done but not sure whether to get 35mm or 60mm coileys :( Your car looks stunning. Just wish i had the real Mc'oy not a 1.2 :(
Cheers
jake

Dude u must thinking of springs, wich come in 35, or 60mm, depending on make like, but coilovers such as vmaxx, fk , etc are height adjustable so you can set them to height you want, some coilovers can adjust how soft or hard you want them as well, depends what you want and how much you are willing to spend

secret
I like this mate, the f1s suit it alot, colour is perfect. If u had same wheels as me would u have them this color?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers
jake

As craig said, its on coilovers! so its sitting where i want it. I had 40mm springs, then 60mm springs then coilovers on my old non sport, have a look at the thread and youl see the pics of it.

I like this mate, the f1s suit it alot, colour is perfect. If u had same wheels as me would u have them this color?

Cheers mate :) and yeah probably would! think itd look pretty good!